Thursday, August 26, 2010

Berry Me!

Lucky me to be selected by HKCOSME to try the new BRAND'S - InnerShine® Berry Essence launching in Hong Kong later this month. I got the 6-pack box set more than a week ago and could not wait to try immediately!


They are 50ml each and it's suggested to drink 1-2 bottles daily for improvement of skin conditions.


They are made from 4 types of premium berries (Aronia, Blackcurrant, Cranberries, Blueberries )selected from Europe and America. The combination of four berries with added anthocyanin is an excellent source of antioxidants, which neutralize harmful free radicals in the body and improve skin elastic.


The essence drink itself is quite thick. It's more like concentrated juice extract. I drank it every morning for continuous 6 days. The first 3 days I drank it plain, but on the 4th day I decided to add a bit extra zing with sparkling water. It tasted even better!

Finished the box of 6 a few days ago, to be frank, I did not feel my skin to be dramatically improved (it's not photoshop magic!! LOL!), but I did notice that my eyes are less dry (spending over 8-hour a day in office staring at the computer totally caused that...) and slept better.

I am going to purchase a few more sets after they launched in stores and see if they can really help my skin!
Thanks again for the trial and hope the luck continue~

No comments: